The Teach Group LLC provides the highest level of individualized speech, language and social communication services to children in need, including diagnostic and therapy services.
The Teach Group LLC is a comprehensive speech-language therapy center, we offer a broad spectrum of communication related services to meet the needs of children and their families in the greater Knoxville area.
Our team of highly qualified Speech-Language Pathologists design individual treatment programs and carefully evaluate these programs on an ongoing basis in order to make changes as appropriate depending on the child’s progress.
The Teach Group therapists have a range of experience and expertise, including:
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD)
- Genetic Syndromes
- Articulation and motor speech disorders
- Neurological disorders
- Receptive and expressive language disorders/delays, and specific language impairment (SLI)
- Feeding or swallowing issues
- Semantic and/or Pragmatic Language Disorders
- Hearing Impairments and/or multi-sensory impairments
- Phonologic Disorders
- Craniofacial abnormalities
- Auditory Processing Disorders
- Sensory Integration Dysfunction
- Cognitive/Attention Impairments
- Literacy and pre-literacy issues
- Voice disorders